Latest News

Help report any problems with our village drains and Highways

If you see any problems around the village relating to drains, potholes, flooding, streetlights, signage, overgrown vegetation, fallen trees, broken man hole covers, grit bins, parking or any other obstruction on the highways, you can now report these on the Devon County Council website or by clicking this link:

The website is easy to use, simply click on the relevant portal to log the issue and you will then receive a confirmation email that your report has been logged for inspection.

Please help to keep our roads safe by reporting any issues you see.

Thank you.

News | Slapton Parish Council